The benefits of gold on the skin have been known since ancient times. Cleopatra herself was known to use gold to give her skin a healthy, radiant appearance. This luxurious age defying treatment helps to reveal a stunning beautiful and flawless looking complexion with a majestic glow. The unique combination of Dead Sea minerals and pure 24k gold provides the skin with an immediate sense of vitality, it tightens, firms and tones skin, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and promotes a healthy glow. The 24k Pure Gold Mask can be used as a one-time glamour treatment or as an ongoing treatment for healthier looking skin. Contains: an anti-aging daily use serum and 12 XL 24k Gold sheets suitable for 4 pure 24k gold mask applications. Application: onto clean skin apply a gentle layer of serum, apply a single 24k gold mask onto each side of the face, use scissors to cut one 24k gold mask into two parts and use one part for the forehead and one part for the chin area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Apply serum onto fingertips and massage the face until the mask completely absorbs into the skin. Rinse remains with luke warm water. The anti-aging serum may be used daily.
- Moisture and treatment in a single step, for skin that looks and feels younger than ever.
- The essential minerals of the Dead Sea and pure 24-karat gold moisturize and balance the skin for beautiful, radiant skin.
- ions present in gold help stimulate cells while softening and enriching the skin.
- Application: Thoroughly cleanse skin. Apply a layer of the mud mask onto dry skin avoiding the eye area. Leave the mask on for 5 – 20 minutes. Do not apply the mask onto irritated skin with open pimples or acne.
- To remove the mask: Glide the applicator over the mask on the skin. The black applicator will remove the mud leaving behind a beautiful oily residue. The residue can be massaged into the skin, or removed with a milk cleanser depending on the skin type.
- Do not apply the mask onto irritated skin with open pimples or acne.
- Recommended usage: up to twice a week, the mask’s action is intense and is still active 8 hours after it has been removed, which is why the mask must not be applied daily. An interval of at least 60 hours must be maintained between each treatment.