This hair serum helps transform dry, damaged hair leaving it lush and glossy, controls frizz and works well on straight or curly hair. It unites split hair ends, improves luster, leaving your tresses soft, shiny and stunning.
This complete hair care solution in a bottle helps tame hair, loosens tangles, lessens split ends and restores shine to hair, locking in moisture and nutrients to condition your hair.
Ideal for daily use, this silky smooth lightweight hair serum does not weigh hair down
Just a few drops of this exceptionally gentle Argan oil complex will diminish excess dryness, unite split ends and regain a healthy looking shine.
- Repairs split ends
- Loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
- Encourages healthy hair growth
- Restores softness
- Provides natural shine
Application: Apply 1 - 2 pumps, depending on volume and length of your hair, into dry or damp hair, starting from the ends, moving upwards. Style as usual. To touch-up your style, apply a small drop onto palms and work lightly into dry hair.
- Dead Sea Minerals: For millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, its high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and its advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil extracted from the seeds of rose plants, which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells.
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a potent antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria