The Dead Sea - one of the world's natural wonders, formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth has for countless generations accumulated rich natural minerals and natural elements that have been known for thousands of years for their therapeutic powers. The composition of the Dead Sea is considered unique, containing the highest levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium in comparison to any other body of salt water in the world. Since ancient times, millions of people have come to the region to experiance the healing, beautifying, and rejuvenating powers of the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Mud has been valued since ancient times for its ability to reduce muscular aches and has been known for helping troubled skin. This natural mud nourishes and purifies the skin, allowing it to better absorb moisture. The high concentration of trace and essential elements found in the Dead Sea Black mud also helps to reduce muscle pains. Easy to use, requires no preparation or heating, imparting a wonderfully relaxed feeling and a healthier, more youthful looking skin. For body use only.
- Effective treatment for psoriasis, eczema, arthritis, muscle pains, and stress
- Corrects uneven skin texture on arms, legs, posterior, and torso
- Helps improve overall health and well-being
Apply a thick layer onto your body, leave on for 5-10 minutes or until dry. Wash away with warm water.
- Minerals from the Dead Sea: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. The unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. The leading laboratories take advantage of this unique natural source and use it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Relying on the composition of the Dead Sea, which contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
- Oil Eucalyptus: Green Eucalyptus Oil is a fantastic anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic oil that deeply cleanses the skin. In addition, its healing properties help to soothe redness that appears on the skin and stimulate blood circulation.