- Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. Unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, its high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and its advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best in their class.
- Witch Hazel: A plant cultivated in North America and Asia, witch hazel is derived from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis Virginiana, which has powerful medicinal properties. Witch hazel is beneficial to the skin in several ways:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- May soothe the skin and may help treat eczema
- Skin irritation may decrease
- Improves pore minimization
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is a beneficial cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Aloe Vera: An exotic plant rich in vitamins, aloe vera is known for its natural healing and soothing properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it provides moisture to the skin, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, fights acne and slows the aging process. Taken as a whole, this plant does wonders for the skin and when combined with active ingredients, Aloe Vera can deliver results faster, leaving the skin nourished, refreshed and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER /EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, GLYCERINE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, DIMETHICONEOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), MANNITOL, CELLULOSE, IRON OXIDES, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TALC, TRIETHYL CITRATE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE , CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , CARBON, DEAD SEA MUD, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), PEG 12 DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER 980, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , DMDM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM.
*Caution : Updates to the list of Dead Seafood ingredients are made periodically. Before using a Dead Sea Premier product, please read the ingredient list on your product packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.