A high-performance, creamy mask that lifts, visibly tightens and supports the facial contours to create a look of firmness and density. This intensive new treatment successfully helps to combat external evidence of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in fresh and younger looking skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles in a single application
- Facilitates the fight against future fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth and firm skin
- Immediate tightening
after through cleansing, gently massage the mask onto the face. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, its high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and its advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
- Oil of evening primrose: Primrose oil has been used for generations because of its beauty and health properties. It is obtained from a wild yellow flower grown in Europe, North America and parts of Asia. It is used on the skin in the following cases:
- Could help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Contains effective antioxidants
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin hydration
- Rosehip Oil: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Hydrates the skin
- Assists in maintaining an important skin barrier and preventing water loss
- Enriched with vitamin A and vitamin C
- Help in the production and maintenance of collagen
- Reduces fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells.
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Provides lightening properties that help to lighten the skin
- Collagen: Collagen is a natural fibroma and the vital element of the skin. When applied and used in anti-aging treatments, collagen ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of the skin. It adds firmness and helps reduce signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. In addition, it smoothes the skin and helps fix water on the skin, giving it a healthy appearance.
- Avocado Oil: Our avocado oil is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, nutrients and vitamins A, D and E. It can help moisturize the skin with its antioxidants and vitamins, helping to heal and moisturize dry areas while leaving no oil residue. It is also beneficial to the skin in the fight against aging as it helps to encourage collagen production and retain elastin in the skin.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient.
It is an extremely active ingredient for cellular communication, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, youthful cell. It is an antioxidant and can therefore interrupt the free radical degradation process that causes skin to appear and act like older skin. This action helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
The best antioxidant in the world, vitamin E, protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protective action against UV rays, acts as an excellent moisturizer and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - helping to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Classic Neck Cream: Supplement your diet with this luxurious intensive neck cream. The cream will help firm the skin by helping to reduce fine lines, sagging and visible wrinkles. Your neck will appear firmer, smoother and more beautiful.
- Classic Night Cream: In order to maintain hydration throughout the day and night, complete your treatment with our Classis night cream. Combined daily, these creams will help you rejuvenate and balance your skin from the inside out for a healthy complexion.
- Classic Moisture Cream: After a good night's sleep, finish your treatment with our moisturizing cream; you have completed your morning cleansing regimen. The cream will help to keep you hydrated throughout the day while balancing it in.