A beautiful corner brush, inspired by stores, that does the job for you. It's engineered to effortlessly follow the curves of your cheeks, applying your favourite blush for a youthful colour in one stroke.
The ergonomic hand-made wooden handle allows for effortless controlled application and adds to the luxurious experience.
brush care: <<<
- cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and allow better application and blending of makeup
- weekly washing in a mild cleanser, mild soap or shampoo.
- Wash in the palm of your hand, rinse and lay flat on a towel to dry.
- Gently dip the brush into squeezed powder or cream blush.
- Sweep over the cheekbones in an upward motion, then blend towards the hairline. To add definition, use the slanted side of the brush, placing it just below the cheekbone.
Tip 1: Use the flat edge of the brush to apply highlighters and finishing powders all over the face.
Tip 2: Use the tapered edge of the brush when you want to extend highlighters to specific areas of the face such as cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead.