An excellent brush for gently applying and blending primer, foundation, corrector, contours, self-tanner and powder to be fixed on the face. It gives perfect results regardless of whether you are working with liquid, cream or powder facial products.
It easily blurs difficult lines and helps prevent wrinkles, creating a perfectly polished, airbrushed look.
Brush care: <
- Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and allow for better application and blending of makeup
- Weekly washing in a mild cleanser, mild soap or shampoo.
- Clean in the palm of your hand, rinse and lay flat on a towel to dry.
- Point product on your skin
- Glide by gentle, smooth, continuous and circular back and forth movements until the required result is reached. "Reaching." "Reaching."