- Pearl Powder: The pearls are an ancient Chinese beauty secret that has been used for more than 3,000 years to achieve shiny, lustrous, pure and beautiful skin. Finely ground pure pearl powder is composed of 18 amino acids and more than a dozen essential minerals. It is easily absorbed by the skin and is an essential building block for collagen and skin proteins. The lack of one of the essential amino acids gives the skin a discoloured, dry, aged and creased appearance. Pearls help the skin's blood circulation and promote the regeneration of new skin cells, resulting in a radiant, youthful, flawless and silky complexion. In addition, the powder of pearl has a multitude of medicinal, whitening and anti-ageing applications that keep the skin looking young.
- Whitening Peptides: Bleaching peptides are encapsulated liposome peptides with continuous release and active time that penetrate the skin. They are derived from the medical field (known as oligopeptide -68) to reduce skin pigmentation through a unique inhibitory action on the skin for an optimal whitening and lightening effect. Skin pigmentation is the result of melanin synthesis. Melanin preparation is the last step before the melanin pigments reach a visible stage and skin pigmentation appears. This encapsulated peptide inhibits melanin synthesis and leads to a rapid skin whitening effect. Peptides are one of the most promising findings of recent years - a true anti-aging powerhouse. Peptides are chains of amino acids that are the building blocks of skin proteins - released by a liposome, and they are able to penetrate the skin and send signals to our cells to let them know how to work.
- Kojic Acid: The kojic acid is a lightening agent extracted from different types of fungi that help to lighten the skin. It can inhibit the excessive production of melanin by inhibiting the formation of tyrosine, which helps to control the appearance of dark spots on the surface of the skin.
Dead Sea Minerals: For millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Relying on the composition of the Dead Sea, its high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and its advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best in their class.
- Witch Hazel: The hamamelis is a plant cultivated in North America and Asia, derived from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis Virginiana, with powerful medicinal properties. It is beneficial for the skin in several ways:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Aloe Vera: The Aloe Vera is an exotic plant rich in vitamins and known for its natural healing and soothing properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it provides moisture to the skin, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, fights acne and slows the aging process. Altogether, this plant does wonders for the skin and when combined with active ingredients, Aloe Vera can deliver results faster, leaving the skin nourished, refreshed and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA/DEIONIZED WATER/ EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERINE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, DIMETHICONE , PEARL POWDER , LACTIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE(CI 77891), ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE , ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), PEG-4, KOJIC ACID, LACTIC ACID , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MORUS BOMBYCIS ROOT EXTRACT, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA-URSI LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM OLEATE, OLIGOPEPTIDE-68, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , PEG 12 DIMETHICONE , CARBOMER 980, PHENOXYETHANOL , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , DMDM HYDANTOIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM , GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONLLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE.
*Disclaimer : Lists of Dead Seafood ingredients are updated periodically. Please read the ingredient list on your product packaging before using a Dead Sea Premier product to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.