An exceptionally multi-protective gentle pearl powder mixed in a secret process formula with effective secret whitening herbs and liposome complex of vitamins and natural plant extracts. When over exposed to sunlight, the skin defends itself by producing more melanin, a dark pigment. Cell renewal is disrupted and dark pigment builds up in small freckles and uneven sunspots trapped on the skin's surface. Our secret formula helps to achieve a unified clearer, lighter skin appearance, gradually with use, freckles and sunspots appear lightened with a more unified appearance.
- Feeds the skin
- Assists in lightening the skin
- Firms the skin
- Assists in correcting skin tone
- Assists in the control of melanin production
- Helps to repair blackheads
Massage the mineral oily bar over damp face as though it was a bar of soap, rinse off and pat dry. Apply the cream massaging in with soft, circular movements onto dark spots and onto your face. Prevent sun exposure, and apply sun screen on top when going out during the day.
In a couple of weeks*,
women claimed to have seen an increase in:
- consistency of complexion look 90% _x000D_
- radiance of the complexion: 90% _x000D_
Within a month*,
women claimed to have seen an increase in the appearance of dark spots:
- Lighter dark spots appear: 80% _x000D_
*self-evaluation by score 20 women daily application, results at two weeks and one month once Daily Pearl Whitening Cream Complex, Pearl White Serum and twice a week Pearl White Spot Treatment._x000D_
- Pearl Powder: The pearls are an ancient Chinese beauty secret that has been used for more than 3,000 years to achieve shiny, lustrous, pure and beautiful skin. This finely ground pure pearl powder is composed of 18 amino acids and more than a dozen essential minerals. It is easily absorbed by the skin and is an essential building block for collagen and skin proteins. Lack of one of the essential amino acids gives the skin a discoloured, dry, aged and wrinkled appearance. Pearls help the skin's blood circulation and promote the regeneration of new skin cells, resulting in a radiant, rejuvenated, flawless and silky complexion. Moreover, pearl powder has a multitude of medicinal, whitening and anti-aging applications that keep the skin looking young.
- Whitening Peptides: Bleaching peptides are encapsulated liposome peptides with continuous release and active time that penetrate the skin. They are derived from the medical field (known as oligopeptide -68) to reduce skin pigmentation through a unique inhibitory action on the skin for an optimal whitening and lightening effect. Skin pigmentation is the result of melanin synthesis. Melanin synthesis is the last step before the melanin pigments reach a visible stage and skin pigmentation appears. This peptide encapsulation inhibits melanin synthesis and leads to a rapid skin whitening effect. Peptides are one of the most promising discoveries of recent years - a true anti-aging powerhouse. Peptides are chains of amino acids that are the building blocks of skin proteins - delivered by a liposome, and they are able to penetrate the skin and send signals to our cells to let them know how to work.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Serum whitening to help improve this treatment by providing the skin with the best active ingredients for a scary activity. Together, the serum prepares the skin to quickly absorb the cream and repair brown spots, blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kojic Acid: Kojic acid is a lightening agent extracted from different types of fungi that help to lighten the skin. They can prevent the excessive production of melanin by inhibiting the formation of tyrosine, which helps control the appearance of dark spots on the surface of the skin.
Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, cure and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, its high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and its advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: The liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active ingredients to the skin in the most efficient and effective way possible. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and is perhaps the best known anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely active ingredient that communicates with cells, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, youthful cell. It is an antioxidant and therefore it can stop the free radical degradation process that causes older skin to appear and act. This helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. Meanwhile, vitamin E, the world's best antioxidant, protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has protective action against UV rays, acts as an excellent moisturizer and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - helping to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Witch Hazel: The witch hazel is a plant cultivated in North America and Asia, derived from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis Virginiana, which possesses powerful medicinal properties. It is beneficial for the skin in several ways:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Aloe Vera: The Aloe Vera is an exotic plant rich in vitamins and known for its natural healing and soothing properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it provides moisture to the skin, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, fights acne and slows the aging process. All in all, this plant does wonders for the skin and when combined with active ingredients, Aloe Vera can work faster, leaving the skin nourished, refreshed and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER /EAU, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PEG-20 STEARATE, PEG-4, LACTIC ACID, KOJIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MORUS BOMBYCIS ROOT EXTRACT, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA-URSI LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, PEARL POWDER, MEL EXTRACT, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), GLYCERINE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, CARBOMER 980, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONLLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE // AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERINE, SODIUM STEARATE, UREA, MARIS SAL / DEAD SEA SALT, ETHANOLAMINE, CI 75810 / CHLOROPHYLLIN, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETYL IONONE, GERANIOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL.
*Disclaimer : The Dead Seafood ingredient list is updated periodically. Before using a Dead Sea Premier product, check the list of ingredients on your product packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.