- Quartz pink powder : Quartz pink powder is derived from the rose quartz gem, which many believe can bring healing energy to the skin. When quartz powder is in contact with the skin in circular movements, it generates an electric magnetic field that helps to heal the skin to penetrate deeper into the skin. It creates a natural, repeated vibration that helps to calm and improve circulation, giving a youthful, radiant appearance.
- Stem cells of Swiss Alpine roses: Alpine roses are rare and hardy plants that grow in extreme climatic conditions at very high altitudes in the Swiss Alps. We took the alpine rose as they are Known for its many medicinal advantages and excellent antioxidant properties. Once the body produces new stem cells, it does not have the ability to correct the damage that appears on the surface of the skin. Nevertheless, alpine roses have the ability to correct defects that form as a result of exposure to sunlight, the environment and extreme weather conditions. Including alpine rose stem cells in the formula can help the skin to repair blemishes and inhibit the formation of carbonyl proteins, thus protecting the skin from this aging mechanism. Furthermore, it provides the skin with the following elements:
- Protects skin stem cells internally
- Increases skin stem cell vitality
- Boosts epidermal regeneration
- Improves skin barrier function
- Helps skin to cope with climate changes
- Protects against damage caused by oxidative stress
- Protects against skin protein oxidation
- Restores skinâ€™s resilience
- Protects against transepidermal water loss
- 24-Hour Moisture: A synergistic blend of natural moisturizing factors, humectants, hygroscopic substances, skin rejuvenators, and skin protectants which provide 24 hours of moisturization while allowing the skin to breathe. This remarkable complex contributes to your skin is the following perks:
- Counteract signs of dry skin
- Boosts radiance
- Restores smooth and supple skin
- Increases skin flexibility
- Facilitates enzymatic reactions necessary for the maturation of keratinocytes and their shedding (desquamation)
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over three millions of years at the lowest point on earth at 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of roses, the fruit that is left over after a rose has bloomed and shed its petals. Roses are mainly grown in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a strong barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells.
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Contains vitamin C which aids in the regeneration and radiance of the cells
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, it is probably the best known anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely effective ingredient for cellular communication, meaning that it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, youthful cell. It is an antioxidant and can therefore interrupt the free radical degradation process that causes older skin to appear and act. Furthermore, it helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and increases collagen production for an overall anti-ageing effect.
Full Ingredients List:
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT (ROSE HIPS KERNEL) OIL, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM LEAF CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, ISOMALT, SODIUM BENZOATE, QUARTZ POWDER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LACTATE, LACTIC ACID, SERINE, UREA, SORBITOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALLANTOIN, RETINOL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
*Warning : The list of Dead Seafood ingredients is updated periodically. Before using a Dead Sea Premier product, please read the ingredient list on your product packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.