This 5.5 PH balanced soap-less facial cleanser is designed exclusively to treat menÃ•s facial skin. It is rich with therapeutic essential oils and Dead Sea minerals that leave the skin cleansed and refreshed.
- Eruption Control
- Helps prevent shaving bumps and inflammation.
- Helps prevent shaving bumps and inflammation
- Helps balance skin complexion
twice daily, wet skin and apply a small amount. Build a lather, rinse.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, which contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
Sweet Almond Oil: The oil of sweet almond has many benefits for the skin because it is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and a vitamin B complex. When applied to the skin, it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Because it contains vitamin E, an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation and skin elasticity. Together, sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Rosehip Oil: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Chamomile: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skincare topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
- Musk Rose Oil: Oil of musk rose is extracted from Rosa Moschata, a wildflower grown in Chile, as well as Rosa Canina, which is cultivated worldwide, mainly in Europe and South Africa. It is enriched with vitamins and essential fatty acids that provide the skin with many benefits:
- Contains pure vitamin A helping to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and brighten sunspots
-Helps provide a natural boost to the regenerative ability of skin cells
- Can hydrate dry and irritated skin
- Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells
When applied to the skin musk rose oil absorbs instantly due to being light textured and not greasy.
Shaving Cream: When you're shaving its most important to get a nice clean shave without harming the skin. This shaving cream will give you just that, each shave will be spotless without harming the skin as the cream protects skin from the blades.
Nourishing Cream: Moisture for the skin is crucial, this nourishing cream has been formulated for men to help provide moisture that is needed. Daily use will help nourish skin and combat wrinkles.
Homme Eau De Parfum: Before leaving the house spray a little of this masculine cologne giving you that edgy and manly scent.