A special, hypo allergenic, dermatological tested, professional eye cream suitable for sensitive skin to treat the very delicate skin around the eyes. Gives the skin a firmer look and feel, helps to restore the skins look and vitality and assists in combating the appearance of wrinkles. An ultramodern texture adapted to all skin types that will leave your skin looking younger than ever. A single routine with a dual function helps the skin to look revived and balanced. One of the worlds most advanced skin care. It is a perfect base for make-up.
- Fading of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes
- Equalizes the eye contour area
- Helps soothe puffiness
- Protects skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Provides skin moisture
Gently massage the cream in circular soft movements around the eyes. You may apply make-up if desired.
Efficacy measured by an autonomous skin research institute.
- Tested dermatology* 100%
- Hypoallergenic tested** 100%
- Suitable for sensitive skin*** 100%
A glowing and tighter skin observed by women****
- Throughout the skin, the texture and lines are softened and 100%%
- The outline of the eyes appears youthful 92%
* Measures the clinical outcome of patch tests carried out on 50 human volunteers
** Clinical measurement RIPT on 50 human volunteers
*** Measures the clinical outcome of patch tests conducted on 50 human volunteers
**** Quiz on 13 women, after applying twice a day for 14 days.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories take advantage of this unique natural source and use it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, which contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
- Premier Organic Lift: We have our first organic elevator made from Avena Sativa organic oats known as "sugar for the skinâ€œwhich assist to obtain an excellent, instant lifting effect. It provides the skin a tighter and smoother appearance due to its extraordinary elastic, flexible molecule.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: With our Liposome Complex, we have formulated to help deliver the active ingredients to the skin in the most efficient and effective way possible. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and is perhaps the best known anti-aging ingredient. It is a beneficial ingredient that communicates with cells, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, youthful cell. It is an antioxidant and therefore it can stop the free radical degradation process that causes older skin to appear and act. Furthermore, this action helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. As for vitamin E, which is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin against environmental pollution. It has a protective action against UV rays, acts as an excellent moisturizer and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant cultivated in North America and Asia, derived from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis Virginiana, which possesses powerful medicinal properties. It is beneficial for the skin in several ways:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Liposome Complex Musk Rose Oil: Wild rose oil extracted from Rosa Moschata, a wildflower grown in Chile, and Rosa Canina, which is cultivated worldwide, mainly in Europe and South Africa. It is enriched with vitamins and essential fatty acids that provide the skin with numerous benefits:
- Contains pure vitamin A helping to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and brighten sunspots
-Helps provide a natural boost to the regenerative ability of skin cells
- Can hydrate dry and irritated skin
- Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells
When applied to the skin musk rose oil absorbs instantly due to being light textured and not greasy.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil has many benefits for the skin because it is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and a vitamin B complex. If applied to the skin, it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Because it contains vitamin E, an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation and skin elasticity. Together, sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acid hyaluronic acid helps to boost the hydration of all skin types, which is particularly beneficial for dry and dehydrated skin. When we are young, our skin can retain water and retain an equal amount of moisture, but it loses this ability with age. The result is a visible loss of firmness and suppleness, as well as a decrease in the appearance of fullness and suppleness. Hyaluronic acid is a moisture-fixing characteristic that is exceptionally important in skin aging.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER /EAU, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PEG-20 STEARATE, LECITHIN(LIPOSOME COMPLEX), BETA-CAROTENE, RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ROSA MOSCHATA (SEED) OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), HYALURONIC ACID, SERUM ALBUMIN, GLYCERINE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, CARBOMER 980, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), TRIETHANOLAMINE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONLLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE.
*Attention : The ingredient list for Dead Sea products is updated periodically. Before using a Dead Sea Premier product, please read the list of ingredients on your product packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
- Mild foaming cleansing foam: A gentle, light foam that cleanses and purifies the skin, helping to boost natural moisture. Before applying Peeling Masks Prestige Professional, cleanse your skin with this delicate cleanser suitable for all skin types.
- Eye Serum: Improve your unified look with this lightly velvety eye serum that leaves your eyes feeling soft, smooth and radiant. For best results, apply the eye cream before applying makeup.