- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil derived from the plant jojoba grown in North America. Its texture is very light, containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin quickly. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the skin, the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it significantly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Helps to decrease fine lines
- Can help encourage collagen production
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, POLYQUATERNIUM 37 PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRATE DICAPRYLATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, GLYCERINE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.