- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil derived from the plant jojoba grown in North America. Its texture is very light, containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin quickly. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the skin, the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it significantly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Helps to decrease fine lines
- Can help encourage collagen production
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA/DEIONIZED WATER/EAU, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BHT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.