- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Squalane: Squalane is "the skins own protective coating" and is readily absorbed by the skin because it resembles the natural oils produced by the body. When the skin surface lacks a sufficient amount of its protective coating, sebaceous glands go into overdrive in an attempt to return the skin to its natural, healthy state. Squalane extracted from olives provides essential, plant-derived nutrients that encourage cell turnover and increase collagen production and moisture retention. The result is supple, moist, plump skin that radiates health and vitality. For this reason, it is known for its ability to treat stubborn patches of eczema.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is a beneficial cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a potent antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER /EAU, GLYCERINE, JOJOBA (BUXUS CHINENSIS) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARETH-2, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SETEARIC ACID, BEES WAX, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BETA-CAROTENE, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), SQUALENE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, CARBOMER 980, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), TRIETHANOLAMINE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONLLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE // AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, GLYCERINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), DEAD SEA MINERAL SALT / SAL MAR, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER (CHAMOMILE) EXTRACT, CARBOMER 980, DMDM, TRIETHANOLMINE, CI 75810 / CHLOROPHYLLIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.