This newly developed, no-foam shaving gel allows smooth, close, irritation-free shaving. The natural ingredients nourish the skin and protect from
- There are no razor burns or irritations
- Gentle shave every time
- Creates a clean appearance
Onto wet face apply a thin layer of shaving cream, splash water on your face and shave.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil extracted from the seeds of rose plants, which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Chamomile: Chamomile is one of the best herbs to be used in skincare as it has a collection of powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic, and contains vital oils and antioxidants. These properties help to assist the skin in the following:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skincare topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
- Homme After Shave Balm: Smooth things over for that perfect, polished appearance. This after-shave seals in moisture and stubble while the subtle scent leaves you feeling undeniably suave. Apply this right after a shave to get that refined looked.
- Essential Face Cleanser: A light and gentle cleanser formulated especially for the skin of men helping to cleanse dir, oil, and impurities. Each rinse will help prevent future breakouts leaving the skin clean and fresh.
- Nourishing Cream for Men: Just as you prevent razor burn and roughness, you'll want to pay attention to the signs of aging across your complexion. This Nourishing Cream for Men improves the texture of the skin, treats fine lines, and keeps stubble smooth.