- Rose Quartz Powder: Rosicary quartz powder is derived from the rose quartz gem, which many believe can bring healing energy to the skin. When rose quartz powder is in contact with the skin in circular movements, it generates an electric magnetic field that helps the active ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin. It generates a natural and repeated vibration that helps to calm and improve circulation, giving a youthful and radiant appearance.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells: Alpine roses are rare and resistant plants growing in extreme weather conditions in very high altitudes in the Swiss alpines. We have taken the alpine rose as they products are known for their many medical benefits and retain excellent antioxidant properties. When the body produces new stem cells, it does not have the ability to correct the damage that appears on the surface of the skin. Mountain Roses, however, do have the ability to correct defects that form as a result of exposure to the sun, the environment and extreme weather conditions. By adding alpine rose stem cells to the formula, we are able to help the skin repair blemishes and inhibit the formation of carbonyl proteins, thus protecting the skin against this aging mechanism. In addition, it provides the skin with the following elements:
- Protects skin stem cells from within
- Increases skin stem cell vitality
- Boosts epidermal regeneration
- Improves skin barrier function
- Helps skin to cope with climate changes
- Protects against damage caused by oxidative stress
- Protects against skin protein oxidation
- Restores skinâ€™s resilience
- Protects against transepidermal water loss
- 24-Hour Moisture: A synergistic blend of natural moisturizers, humectants, hygroscopic substances, skin rehydrators and skin protectors that provide 24-hour hydration while allowing the skin to breathe. This remarkable complex helps to your skin is the following perks:
- Counteract signs of dry skin
- Boosts radiance
- Restores smooth and supple skin
- Increases skin flexibility
- Facilitates enzymatic reactions necessary for the maturation of keratinocytes and their shedding (desquamation)
- Dead Sea Minerals: Over a period of three million years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Using the composition of the Dead Sea, which contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
- Ginko Biloba: Ginko biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: With our Liposome Complex, we have formulated to help deliver the active ingredients to the skin in the most effective way possible. Vitamin A is a true skin superstar and is perhaps the best known anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely effective ingredient for cellular communication, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, youthful cell. It is an antioxidant and can therefore interrupt the free radical degradation process that causes older skin to appear and act. This action helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. Meanwhile, vitamin E, which is the world's best antioxidant, protects the skin against environmental pollution. It has a protective action against UV rays, acts as an excellent moisturizer and contains a powerful anti-inflammatory action - helping to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, DISILOXANE, TRISILOXANE, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DEAD SEA SALT (SAL MAR), LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LACTATE, LACTIC ACID, SERINE, UREA, SORBITOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALLANTOIN, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM LEAF CELL CULTURE EXTRACT ISOMALT, SODIUM BENZOATE, QUARTZ POWDER, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL.
*Attention: the list of ingredients for Dead Sea products is updated periodically. Before using a Dead Sea Premier product, please read the list of ingredients on the packaging of your product to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.