This Clarifying lotion combines effective ingredients, to gently cleanse the skin, removing impurities, debris and dirt. Skin is softened, nourished and perfectly conditioned.
- Cleanses skin.
- Extracts impurities, debris, and dirt.
- Leaves skin soft, nourished, and conditioned.
Saturate a cotton wool pad and sweep across face and neck.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is one of the best herbs to be used in skin care as it has a collection of powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic, and contains vital oils and antioxidants. These properties help to assist the skin in the following:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skin care topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
Exfoliating Emulsion This is the perfect weekly treatment for sensitive skin that needs a little extra attention. This soapless cleanser purifies skin, lifts away excess sebum, and it restores skin`s natural balance. Use it up to once or twice a week to improve skin`s texture and balance. Perfecting Moisture Cream The final touch to keep skin pristine. This cream nourishes, hydrates, and improves skin texture with one easy application. Skin is at harmony and you`ll have the peace of mind that skin is as it should be. Apply this after you`ve completed the peeling treatment to condition skin and keep it balanced.