This multi-protective, hypoallergenic day cream, preserves the skin's natural moisture level. This dermatology tested cream is perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin. Contains UVA, UVB, Sun protection, SPF 17.
- Protects skin from cold, wind, and other harsh elements from the outdoors
- Blocks and protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Moisturizes skin
- Reduces signs of aging
- Suited for normal-oily skin
every morning, onto wet face, massage the blue oily mineral bar as though it was a bar of soap. Then wash your face with water and pat dry. Now massage the cream in circular soft movements onto your skin. You may now apply make up if desired.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Over millions of years, the Dead Sea formed at the lowest point on earth, 1378 feet below sea level, in the middle of the African fault. It is known as a prime location for the skin care industry, due in part to its very high content of salt, minerals and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal and smooth the skin. Leading laboratories are taking advantage of this unique natural source and using it to produce skin care products of unparalleled perfection. Based on the composition of the Dead Sea, which contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium and potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier cosmetics are the best in their class.
Sweet Almond Oil: The oil of sweet almond has many benefits for the skin because it is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and a vitamin B complex. When applied to the skin, it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Because it contains vitamin E, an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation and skin elasticity. Together, sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Rosehip Oil: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Chamomile: Wild rose oil is extracted from the seeds of roses, i.e. the fruit that remains after a rose has bloomed and its petals have fallen off. Roses are mainly cultivated in Chile and are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that provide many benefits to the skin:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skincare topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
- Musk Rose Oil: Oil of musk rose is extracted from Rosa Moschata, a wildflower grown in Chile, as well as Rosa Canina, which is cultivated worldwide, mainly in Europe and South Africa. It is enriched with vitamins and essential fatty acids that provide the skin with many benefits:
- Contains pure vitamin A helping to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and brighten sunspots
-Helps provide a natural boost to the regenerative ability of skin cells
- Can hydrate dry and irritated skin
- Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells
When applied to the skin musk rose oil absorbs instantly due to being light textured and not greasy.
- Classic Refining Facial Peeling Mask: Help boost and correct your skin's complexion with this gentle and non-aggressive peeling mask. Apply once a week to help remove dead skin cells, dirt, oil, and impurities providing a clean and beautiful appearance.
- Classic Neck Cream: Usually the neck is mostly neglected and doesn't get much attention for moisture. Due to the constant activity of movement and daily exposure to the environment and weather the neck should be provided with the care that it needs. Combine this Classic Neck Cream in your daily regimen for a compete unified appearance.
- Classic Night Cream Complex: Taking care of your skin in the day isn't as least important as it as at night. Combine this day cream with our Classic Night Cream complex helping to restore moisture all the while you are at rest.